Friday, July 9, 2010

Sisters in the Gospel


About three weeks ago we attended the Summer Family Dance in Merthyr Tydfil and I failed to post these pictures of great sisters in our branch that have come to mean so much to me. Truly they are Sisters in the Gospel and have helped make my life so happy here in Wales. I will always want to keep in touch with them when we go home. Hopefully they will come and see us in America and I can do some pay back for all they have done for us. They are Shirley, Angela and Theresa.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patrice said...

My parents still keep in touch with people from Ukraine. I am sure you will come to realize you knew them in the pre-existence!

Amy said...

That is so awesome. I love them too!! Course, I'm a little biased. :) Them being English and being so loved by my auntie and all.
When you get back, you'll have to teach us how to pronounce all those crazy Welsh words. I get tongue-tied just trying to read them!