Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Friends the Willetts


It is always a delight to go to the Willett Farm. I am Joanne's visiting teacher and this week we were able to visit with her and her wonderful family. In the picture are Joanne, Katherine her daughter and Shannara Mcfarlane her niece. Her other daughter and husband are not in the picture but were there and we had the opportunity to enjoy visiting with them also. There is a picture of their home and also their "Aga" cooker I believe. They raise sheep and a few cattle and I always feel so at home here as memories of my growing up years flood my mind. It was a fun, fun visit for me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

linda crandall said...

I loved the farms of Scotland. Such a simple and wonderful life. And the people are so kind and humble!

We visited Johns 8th great grandfathers farm in Scotland. The current owners did not know we were coming or who we were but they were so kind. They gave us a tour of the farm and their home. I miss that!!