Saturday, July 31, 2010

An Amazing Morning!!!


And this is what it is all about!!!! A family was baptized this morning in the second area where we worked. We were so excited for the elders involved with this family. Elder Williams, our buddy found them and then several taught them with Elder Hummer and Elder Mathews (other very close friends) following through to the baptism. As I saw the entire family in white, I thought that most of the very sacred and special occasions in my life have occurred when I and or my family have been dressed in white i.e. baby blessings, baptisms, temple marriages, and temple attendance. There was such a strength there with all the missionaries present at the baptism. How I love this work!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

I most definitely agree. Some of the sweetest moments of my life are being dressed in white in the temple with my family around me!

linda crandall said...

How awesome that the whole family is there and making this wonderful choice together! So amazing!!

Allyson said...

What a great experience! Makes all the hard stuff worth it!!

Got the blankets, will send thank you! But please tell her for us too!

Patrice said...

How wonderful to see the fruits of your labors! We love you!