Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall is in the Air


My favorite time of the year is Fall until the first of the year. How I love the holidays during these months and will miss sharing them with my family but will share them with dear friends here in Wales. There is Fall in the air with the brisk, coolness of the weather, leaves starting to turn and heavy laden fruit trees. Here is a picture of Brother Dower in his apple, pear, plum and cherry tree orchard. He gave us some "English Apples" off of the tree you see in the picture. Isn't the foliage on the Pub beautiful??
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patrice said...

At least that pub looks pretty some time!

linda crandall said...

This is my favorite time of the year too. I love the change in the weather and the colors, but most of all time spent with family!

Lisa Shambrook said...

It's exactly my favourite time of the year too! I love the autumn leaves and the cool refreshing air. I love that we're leading up to Christmas too, my favourite holiday!