Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Double blessings coming this year

Last week I went to Women's Conference and Kaylene and I stayed at Kristie's home. As we arrived Kristie said they had saved the dessert for us until we arrived. As we went into the kitchen to have dessert, we saw a cake and on the cake it stated,"Coming December 2nd"sooooooooo we are going to have a grand baby in October from Justin and Ally and another one in December from Kristie and Joe!! Yeah!!! That will make 22 very special blessings in our life. It was wonderful seeing Michelle and John's children while we were up there and Kristie's and Joe's children also.

5 comments:

linda crandall said...

Mom, it's always fun to see family...too bad it's not more often!

Allyson said...

I told Michelle about the baby MEMO....but she said she declined....is she allowed to do that?

Kaylene said...

Mom, it was so fun to be together at women's conference. I look forward to it every year! It's fun to see my sisters too. Thanks for being my mom - and my best friend!

Lori said...

Wow did you ever think you would have so many grandkids? They are so beautiful and talented - you have amazing children! I love to hear about all they are doing!

Larissa said...

How exciting!! What a fun picture with all the grandkids. It is neat to see them growing up