Thursday, June 12, 2008

Survived Camp--Can you beleive it!! And more----

I am sure I was the oldest lady at Camp but I was the first one up everyday and I loved the entire time. I got close to my girls so it was really worth it. It was very cold at night until we got more blankets. I had treats for the girls each day and they seemed to enjoy that. On another note--be sure to get you pictures and thoughts about Grandpa to Ally by the 24th of June. This will mean so much to Grandpa. We are getting excited about the Rex Crandall reunion coming up next week. We are going to Park City in Utah and have lots planned like--Raging Waters on Friday, Park City Activities on Saturday , The Spoken Word on Sunday and Lagoon on Monday. I think everyone will be there and I can't wait. We are going to take Grandpa to Utah in July to see his family over the 24th of July. Shane will be marching in a parade in his marching band and so we will try to be there also. A busy, busy summer and I tell you Young Women's is busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Yikes!

5 comments:

linda crandall said...

Mom...can't wait for the reunion! Shane is so excited that you may be able to see him perform...hope you can make it!

Marilyn said...

Hi there-so glad that you posted! Good job on surviving girls camp.

Allyson said...

We knew you could do it! Your wonderful at all you do! We too are excited for the reunion...bring on the 70's!!!

csrussell said...

Well, I've finally took some time to read people's blogs. I am so proud to have you as my sister. I love you very much and love to be around you. You will be great as a YW president as you are in everything. I wish I had 1/2 the energy you do and 1/4 of the organizational skills and inspiration you have. I think you are fantastic. Love JOYCE

Lori said...

Oh Aunt Linda, you are amazing. I am sure the girls love you! I am getting ready for girls camp myself. I have to say I am a little nervous, I need sleep!