Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Primary Sacrament Meeting Program


On Sunday we had our Primary Program and here is a picture of the children along with Brother and Sister Shambrook who participated with the exception of Jessica who didn't get into the picture. Seven children put on one of the best Sacrament Meeting Primary Programs I have ever seen. Lisa Shambrook is our Primary President and I love her. She is a very dedicated leader. Sister Greenhalgh assisted us and has been teaching the youngest age group. Sister Greenhalgh and I have become dear friends. Sister Cartwright is from the Stake Primary Presidency and she played the piano for us. I have always told her if we lived here permanently, she and I would be very close friends. She is awesome.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Wow, how do you do it with so few children? I bet they each really had a chance to shine . . .