Friday, August 6, 2010

Fresh Water West Beach


On Monday on our outing with the Williams family we went to the beach in Fresh Water West. This beach is in the last Harry Potter movie and also in the last Robin Hood movie. For the Robin Hood movie they artificially imposed the White Beaches of Dover, placed mock ships in the ocean and had soldiers on the beach. This beach is also known for surfing competitions. A reminder to those who are going to be part of my movie marathon when we get home--these are two movies that are a must because I have been to this beautiful beach!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

linda crandall said...

Oh and what a marathon it will be! It will be so much fun!! I can't wait :). I saw the latest Robin Hood movie. It was great...I thought of you both while watching it.