Friday, May 28, 2010

Young Women's Progressive Dinner


I brought the infamous chocolate chip cookies (of which I am becoming known for in southern Wales) as one of the desserts for the Young Women's progressive dinner on Wednesday night. They sang to me "Families Can Be Together" and gave me a treat with a lovely note. The song reminded them of my tears that I shed at the temple when we sang this song. These wonderful Young Women and their leaders have become my family away from home and I love them very much. They are the best!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patrice said...

We know how much they love you, and are so glad!!! We made chocolate chip cookies today. Must have been on the same wave length.

linda crandall said...

I can't remember what we were cooking the other day but the kids said it smelled like grandma and grandpa Crandalls house!

I don't know who misses you guys more...me or them?

We sure love you both very much!! My kids can't wait to hang out with you both... They are counting down the days.