Friday, May 7, 2010


Here are pictures of some of our Primary children that I love working with every Sunday. The top left hand picture is of Ross and Martha Williams who are delightful and are our Branch President's children. In the right hand picture on the top is Catlin Shambrook, an amazing young girl who is in my primary class along with Ross. On the bottom left hand side is Ross again with Joseph Greenhalgh another young man in my primary class. Joseph has been my friend since we started our mission and gives Elder Crandall and I a big hug every time he sees us. On the right hand side on the bottom are Joseph Lee, my buddy and he is the Peter's grandson and so very bright. In his prayer on Sunday in Primary he thanked Heavenly Father for Rex and Linda. He knows us that way because he sees us so often and we are great friends. The other adorable little boy is Joshua Greenhalgh and he also has been our good friend ever since we arrived in Carmarthen. We love these precious children!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: