Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Very Own Milford Haven District

Here we are at our Milford Haven District Meeting held this past Thursday. How we love these Elders and Sisters. Elder Crandall and I are in the top picture with Elder Chamberlain who is going home next week. He is so much fun as you can see!!!And he was an outstanding missionary!! I was always so impressed that when I wanted a scripture to use in a certain situation, he could always tell me what scripture to use and where it was. We will miss him terribly!!!!!!!!!!!! We always take a normal picture of our district and then a silly one when one of us is leaving and before transfers.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Looks like a really fun group! The kids know that whenever I actually get a silly picture, that's the one that goes on the blog!

Allyson said...

How nice that you get to associate with these fabulous men. Its like you gained 20 more kids since you left.