Friday, April 9, 2010

Inside houses at St Fagans National History Museum

The homes here at the museum feature different eras in the history of Wales and here are a few pictures of some of the insides of the home. Today we spent a wonderful day with Catherine Rees a dear friend from Carmarthen Branch. She insisted on pushing Elder Crandall in a wheel chair all afternoon and treated us like royality. We are so appreciative of her and her kindness and love. We just adore her family.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

linda crandall said...

Oh I am glad you got to see the sites! What a gorgeous country!! It makes me want to go back right now!!

The stone fences, bridges and castles were some of my favorite too! I can't believe they have survived this long.

Patrice said...

You did a collage!!! Wow! I can't wait to see it myself, either.

Crandalls said...

Patrice,
Yes I did a collage!! Someone I love very much taught me!!!

Meg said...

Hi-ya! Elder Williams is my brother-in-law. He sent us a link to your blog in his email. Just wondered if you would tell him Hi from us next time you run into him! He's such a great kid and wonderful missionary!!
From: Megan Williams
Thank-you!!

Allyson said...

Glad that your being treated like royalty.....looks like another fasinating place!