Friday, March 19, 2010

More fun flat inspections

Today we did flat inspections in the Cardiff area and here are pictures of some of the awesome elders serving in this area. The top two elders are Elder Pedersen from St. George, Utah and his companion is Elder Leeper from England. They are very dedicated elders. The next two elders are the Zone Leaders and they are Elder Richter from Germany and Elder Newbury from Springville, Utah. They are two impressive leaders! The last two are Elders who have been called on a Chinese speaking mission here in the England Birmingham Mission. The first elder is Elder Wang from China. He has been out 7 months and didn't speak English before he came out and speaks very well now. He was baptized a year ago in Hong Kong and is an example of the weekend teaching process I have mentioned in my emails. His companion is Elder Luu and is from Washington state. He is part Chinese but never spoke Chinese before his mission. He came out with us. We had lunch with these last two elders and I will share in my email miracles they spoke of. We loved them and they are simply remarkable!!!! Everytime I am with these young servants of the Lord I am strengthened!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Wow, you have the blogging thing down....your doing a great job. I love Daffadils...so pretty....all that rain is paying off. Sent a package, keep an eye out for it.

Crandalls said...

I am saving our mission memories through my blogging and I love it. I wished I had done this with my children while they were growing up but I will from now on. Miss you all so much!!!

Patrice said...

I can see why they love you guys so much!