Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is another area of town we went to looking for another less active member. This is rather typical of apartment after apartment where people live. Many do not have cars and us the bus transportation shown here. We have gone twice now to find Bother Karl but no one is home. We are finding so many have moved from the addresses we have on the branch records. We are finding some however, thank heavens and I am sure that is actually who we should thank for the good that is accomplished.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

linda crandall said...

Oh your pictures bring back memories! I miss Scotland and England. I love the pic of the ocean few! Gorgeous!!

Kaylene said...

I have been catching up on your blog today. You are doing a great job blogging. Also, lloks like you've been busy serving. I know the Lord chose you to send to make a difference in this branch. Keep up the good work.

Marilyn said...

How I love seeing your photos. It makes you seem not so far away. I'm getting ready to write you an email. I can't wait until next week to see more!

Allyson said...

Wow! Looks beautiful! What fun we have had reading your blog! Everything seems so small....or your husband has grown into a giant.

You are an official blogger now! Yea!

Can't wait for more.

Amy said...

It is so nice to be able to show Grandpa these pictures! That place is gorgeous, I can't wait to see SUMMER pictures! I bet you can't either with that crazy cold weather you're having.
Oh, and how the heck to you pronounce that Hospital name??