Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our castle.

Here is our castle. It over looks the sea. I can't wait until spring until it is beautiful and green and we can get better pictures of it. I love reading books of castles, kings, princes, queens and princesses. It is so romantic but in reality it really wasn't I hear. In fact in Wales these castles were built by the British and they ruled the Welsh. There is still a great deal of animosity between the Welsh and the British. Most of the members of our branch are English and not Welsh. It is difficult at times to understand a true Welshman speak.
Isn't this just beautiful?? I love this country and this great experience we are having. Most of all I love the great people here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kristie said...

I love how you lable it your castle. I would love to go walk around one of those.

Kaylene said...

Beautiful. Can't wait to see it in the spring.