Monday, June 6, 2011

It Is So Hard To Say Goodbye

Here we are at our farewell party and how do we say goodbye? It is so hard. We would like to put you all in our suitcases and take you to America with us. We are with the lovely Shambrook family in the upper left picture. Lisa, how do I thank you for the amazing book you put together for us???? Thank you, thank you!! And Bekah, that picture you gave me is amazing--I will one day say I have a piece of your famous art work and people will be in awe. It has been my privilige to teach each of the Shambook children. What can I say about the wonderful Greenhalgh family???? You have been a part of our lives from day one on our mission and we love you, love you!! Lorna and Adam how we love you both and enjoy your love for music. Dear, dear Holes. We love your son and so appreciate your leadership in the Llanelli ward. You are amazing.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

This is making me cry! I am so grateful for all the friendships you have made!