Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Precious Temple Experience

You who know me know how I love the temple. It truly is my home away from home. We have been privileged to come to the London Temple now 4 times on our mission. The first time with President Williams and the youth of Carmarthen. Thank you President for that first opportunity. The next three times were with my dear friend and Sister in Christ, Cheryl Davies. The first time with her was when she did baptisms for the dead, the second time was when she took out her own endowment and the third time was this time and it was for her sister's temple wedding where Cheryl was able to witness a temple sealing. How wonderful to share these steps of progression with Cheryl. This time we had Hue, her husband with us and so it was even more special.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I am so blessed to share that love of the temple with you! We love you guys!